Emergency Help & Advice

Access Support for Self Harm

Self-harm is when somebody intentionally damages or injures their body. It's usually a way of coping with or expressing overwhelming emotional distress.

If you're self-harming, you should see your GP for help. They can refer you to healthcare professionals at a local community mental health service for further assessment. This assessment will result in your care team working out a treatment plan with you to help with your distress.

Additionally there are organisations that offer support and advice for people who self-harm, as well as their friends and families. These include:

Self Injury Support

Emotional support, listening and signposting for women  and girls affected by self injury

UK Wide womens self injury helpline is now open on Wednesdays from 7-9pm and Thursdays from 3-5pm.  You can call them for confidential, non judgemental emotional support around self injury.

Phone: 0808 800 8088

For more information about self harm click here



CIRV - Community Initiative to Reduce Violence is our programme to help reduce the drugs and violence associated with gangs.

Find out more


Key Training

Key Training

Key Training Wellingborough Study Programmes Key Training study programme is a government funded programme for 16 to 24 year olds.